15 December 2006

Tween Fit Girls in action

I dont usually get to watch these girls in session. But this week, the class was brought forward to Friday morning because Alize will be sitting for her NFC final exam tomorrow and Sunday. So I get to watch them. And they were superb, energetically dancing to a hip hop number, with the right attitude to boot. I beamed with pride, as if they were my own kids. I'd better reward the girls with something cute next week.
There are two newcomers by the way. One joined last week and catching up with amazing speed. The other one is her cousin, who just joined today and went through all the customary clumsy arms and legs movement. But she was doing fine by the last number. Such a wonder of young age. They caught up with anything with lightning speed.
I'm just glad that these girls get to channel their energy at the right place, under the supervision of capable adults. They are lucky!

No comments: